Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Letters to Santa

Today my boys did their letters to Santa on the computer.

I Googled 'email Santa' and got this cool site:

http://emailsanta.com/santa-claus-xmas-blog/

First we checked to make sure the boys were on the nice list (I have my doubts, but...)


Then the boys used the site template and wrote to Santa, who immediately responded with the letters below:


Very cute and the boys loved it. G also had these pictures we took to make his letter with:



Now, we'll just have to wait to see what Santa brings -and I have 14 days left of 'be good or else' threats. :)











1 comment:

  1. Phew! Made it! I had some troubles "finding" your blog again for some reason. I think you changed your address?? : D

    These letters to Santa are SUCH a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete